Wednesday, April 21, 2010

L is watching this space

First paper starts tomorrow and I will be too blue to blog during the examination period. It's only for a few days that seems like years to me. To compensate for my absence, I shall let L guard this space just like how he guards Light and Missa now.


Looking closely at his enemies. He's so cute.

Each time I pass by, his head suddenly disappears. Still afraid of me. Never mind. There's still time.

Marketing, can we please get this over and done with quick?

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

Running fast to your blog and see what's new and I am glad to see you've posted something new again. L is such a cutie. Feeling like running to where he is now but the container isn't big enough for me. Gotta run again. See ya another time with your new post about L again.

crystle1987