Monday, April 26, 2010

A day before sitting for the final paper that unlocks the way to freedom

It's another Monday and tomorrow will be the final day of exam for me. What am I doing here when I am supposed to be studying? I have no idea. I feel sorry for leaving my laptop alone. So will be harassing it for a while more before off to the notes and keep Facebook away for a while.

Gonna watch She-Wolf before I revise. The plot is getting interesting. How will Noah escape from prison and will Lyka continue to be safe without his protection?

Here's a preview for the next post: Charis' wedding dinner last night. Still waiting for other photos to be uploaded by friends so this post is delayed till I have gathered enough photos.


The Yau-Liew Wedding. Precious Moments themed. How cute!

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

tak puas cuma sedikit saja updatenya. lekas lekas ya jangan sampai aku pengsan kerana lama menunggu.

crystle1987

terpaksa lari ke blog yang satu lagi... hingga kita bertemu lagi