Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anyone would like to have a 5-course meal for lunch on this auspicious day?

The tension is building up and I hope I can work better under this condition. I know I have posted a big, fat personal note about this on MSN but let me just do it once more in my blog, okie?

Now here's the announcement.

Date: 8 August 2008 (Friday)
Time: 12.oo p.m.
Venue: Olympia College Ipoh

So what's the occasion? There will be a 5-course meal (every course prepared by me and my group members respectively) served and if you are interested, you can leave me a comment here/sms/call/email me. The set lunch is charged at only RM20 per person. We are only preparing for a table for FOUR so the earlier you inform me, the better your chances will be to be able to get a seat.

The menu

Appetizer - Crab Cakes
Soup - Chilled Cucumber Soup
Sorbet - Strawberry Sorbet
Main course - Grilled Chicken with Orange Sauce
Vegetable - Broccoli with Mango and Capsicum Salsa
Dessert - Cherry Tart with Whipped Cream

So what is your decision?

3 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

reserve for me ooh... hehe

Anonymous said...

remember to prepare for me that meal yar. saliva drooping down thinking of the food.

Aisyah said...

i want :D but i won't be in town then :( do u make deliveries :D ?? pleaassee .. hehe