Friday, July 25, 2008

The aftermath of Trailblazer

I've been getting sore throat, fever, eye irritation and cough this week. Now I am getting better which is a good thing.

I wonder how Ju Dee and Bih Tong did in their Food Studies project. Hope they did a good job. So sorry for not going to college to support you all. Was too lazy to wake up early. I can't wait to hear all about it on Monday.

There is no more practical class on Friday as last week was our final one which we made cream puffs. Too bad no pictures were taken. Or else, there would definitely be a post about it.

On another note, I wish Sapphire Blu have a safe journey to Sabah and remember about the souvenirs. Take extra care of yourself and love you always. Muaxie muax!

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

I am back again with souvenirs for you of course as usual. Thanks for your prayers. Sapphire Blu sending flying kisses to you and do take care. Forever love from me to you