Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sayonara, assignments!

I am free from your evil clutches now. Hahaha!!!

Two weeks more before the semester officially ends. Handed in the group assignments today and it was such a relief. When I thought about the way we rushed through the printing and binding, it's like nightmare! I don't have a choice but to go through the same cycle the following sem. For the time being, I shall take a deep breath to recharge the brain by filling it with oxygen that has been low in supply during the assignment period - it's also known as the darkest period in my life.

Looking forward to Italian cuisine next Tuesday! I have tried this menu before but this time Bih Tong and Nick will be cooking so I want to be supportive. See, I am such a good friend. Make sure both of you cook exceptionally delicious, okay??

Back to facebook. It's highly addictive. Why oh why??

0 wrote a note: