Friday, November 20, 2009

Pause

There is no winter storm in KL, sadly. I know I should be happy with the news because if it does occur, then there must be something wrong with the climate but I reckon it would be much colder that way. Who knows it might affect the weather in Ipoh to be less warm?

It's so cooling tonight that I don't want the night to end. Sorry, Patricia. I know you love the bright and sunny weather but I am the total opposite. LOL. I feel sluggish when the weather is warm. When the sun rises tomorrow, it's going to get warm again. Can I pause this moment when I feel most comfortable?

P.S. I am going to Lumut tomorrow for a short day trip! I miss drinking the barley-in-beer-bottle there and the dried sotong and the satay fish!!♥

3 wrote a note:

~eRiC~ said...

Yea, the news of hailstorm was widespreaded here that everyone went back from work early yesterday.

Fiona said...

so everyone untung besar. got to go back early for nothing....hahaha

漫月 said...

Haha...no need to feel sorry..lol