Monday, November 30, 2009

Taking a commercial break from F&B notes

This post is especially dedicated to ShinyStar.

Here's an update from me after one day of absence. Wow, I used to be absent from blog for weeks but now it's only one day and I feel like blogging right now. It's a great improvement! Currently running through my notes for F&B paper tomorrow. I get sleepy reading too much so I shall skip the ones that require common sense and crap during exam and only focus on the facts.

It's going to be 9.30 soon and I better get back to my notes. Will be away from keyboard till further notice. Don't miss me. Oh, but I miss you. =D

3 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

Must update daily yah... all the best in your exam tomorrow..

~eRiC~ said...

good luck in your paper tmr then.. haha

Fiona said...

@eric: thanks! =)