Sunday, May 29, 2011

Banquet, after a long time.

Had my long awaited off day after working for 9 days and I went to Gurney Plaza for a movie marathon on Friday. :)


Kung Fu Panda 2 and Insidious. Two very different but equally interesting movies!


Then, got a call on the same day to help out in banquet the following day.

It's a Chinese wedding.


The backdrop


VIP table.


The 3-tier wedding cake not for eating.


The number of tables for the night: 29 tables.


The table setting


Mint-to-bee (Meant to be)! What a cute pun!




The wedding cake that was cut by the groom and bride.


Another shot of the beautiful display cake.

Today, I learnt more about the GC members point collection. Thank you Asami for teaching me!

8-4pm shift tomorrow. I love my shifts at Front Office!

0 wrote a note: