Thursday, December 25, 2008

Another entry a few hours later

It's Christmas day! And I have nothing better to do so I am going to do the meme that Pui Yee tagged me to do. Here it is.

The Rules :
1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

Results

1. How are you feeling today ?
Song : Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift
(I am not crying. It's Christmas!)

2. Will you get far in life ?
Song : I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
(Doesn't make any sense.)

3. How do your friends see you ?
Song : Aku Lebih Tahu by Mila
(I don't know what they think about me at all.)

4. Will you get married ?
Song : Tercipta Untukku by Ungu
(Aiyo, what kind of answer is this?)

5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Song : Love Of My Life by Jim Brickman
(Well, I don't think so.)

6. What is the story of your life ?
Song : That's What I'm Here For by Jim Brickman
(I will have to be here to find out.)

7. What was high school like ?
Song : Ketulusan Hati by Anuar Zain
(What does sincerity got to do with this?)

8. How can you get ahead in life ?
Song : Haruskah by Adam
(Should I get ahead in life? Of course!)

9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Song : Dunia Batinku by Ella and Spider
(Yes! They are my life!)

10. What is in store for this weekend ?
Song : Picture This by Jim Brickman
(I have no idea.)

11. To describe your grandparents ?
Song : 4 In The Morning by Gwen Stefani
(Lousy answer.)

12. How is your life going ?
Song : Starbright by Jim Brickman
(My life is going well.)

13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Song : The Gift by Jim Brickman
(I wonder if I was the gift.)

14. How does the world see you ?
Song : Partners In Crime by Jim Brickman
(I am not that rotten, I think.)

15. Will you have a happy life ?
Song : If You Leave Me Now by Peter Cetera
(Does not make sense too.)

16. What do your friends really think of you ?
Song : Dilema by Nora and Vince
(They don't know what to say about me? Haha...)

17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
Song : Bila Terasa Rindu by Dafi
(Funny answer.)

18. How can I make myself happy ?
Song : Hanya Memuji by Shanty and Marcell
(...)

19. What should you do with your life ?
Song : What I Have Done by Linkin Park
(I don't know what I have done.)

20. Will you ever have children ?
Song : Destiny by Jim Brickman
(Let's see where destiny leads me to.)

21. What song would you strip to ?
Song : Jujur by Radja
(Frankly speaking, no! I will not strip for any song. Haha..)

22. If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do ?
Song : Piece Of Me by Britney Spears
(Huh?)

23. What does your mum think of you ?
Song : Mungkin Nanti by Peterpan
(Maybe she will tell me later, I suppose.)

24. What is your deep dark secret ?
Song : Jatuh by Adam
(I have a falling secret. Heehee..)

25. What is your mortal enemy’s theme song ?
Song : Cinta Tiga Segi
(I wonder who my mortal enemy is.)

26. What’s your personality like ?
Song : Ayat-ayat Cinta by Rossa
(Another weird answer but I HEART this song!)

27. Which song will be played at your wedding ?
Song : Relaku Pujuk by Spider
(I have no idea why this song pops out.)

I shall not tag anybody, so anyone who have nothing better to do just like me, please feel free to do this.

Quite a fun meme to do. Easy and not brain-wrecking. =)

0 wrote a note: