Tuesday, December 30, 2008

7 things about me by Alethea

Although I promised to post about the Langkawi trip for the next entry, I feel this is more important to be put up here first. The following is what she thinks of me.

Something random about me:
You like red bean soup. (Do you still like red bean soup? )

Song or movie that I remind her of:
Hunchback of Notredame OST. Heh.

Something that only makes sense to me and her:
I miss IGC and Sunday school and SPM days with you and Jacqulyn, we went to your house remember? Watched our Graduation DVD too!

Her first memory of me:
When we were still in primary school and I still didn't know you personally. I always thought that you looked very clean because you were so fair and had your hair pulled back.

What animal I remind her of:
Turtles! Because you have lots of them at home, not implying anything about your personality.

Something she's always wondered about me:
Am I fairer or are you fairer? HAHA. Mirror mirror on the wall...

Her favourite thing about me:
Your love for animals! Terrapins and dogs, especially! (I can NEVER take care of a pet. EVER. I'm handicapped that way.) You're very kind and helpful too.

Alethea, I am missing you heaps! Although I don't make calls, it does not mean that I have removed you from my keep-in-touch list. Take care and I wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Hugs and kisses to you. XOXO.

0 wrote a note: