Sunday, May 07, 2006

laughter the best medicine..

Saffy bit the scraper today. No, I mean the handle of the scraper. She can't bite metals. Yes, she is not sent away and that's one thing I am happy about. But I am just disappointed that she did it again! Biting the helpless handle into a million pieces until all I could see was the remains of the it. Saw dust.

The other day I was speaking to my mom about earning money and she mentioned about building a house entirely made of rubber for Saffy when I've earned enough. And she added that I should stuff more rubber in it so that she could sit and bite for the whole day, probably for the rest of her life. I found it so funny that I laughed and coughed at the same time. Maybe that's what I call a hearty laugh which I have never had in a long while. Laughter is indeed the best medicine. Why? Because I forgot that I was sick when I laugh and the illness seems to disappear for a while.

And I hope the Chinese will win the Thomas Cup. Go! Go! Go!

They were using hand signals when they play. I don't know what they meant but I thought it was a great strategy. Maybe it's used to increase the coorperation between the players. Haa! And I suppose the Danes didn't notice that. Good job to the Chinese!

4 wrote a note:

Esther said...

Get well soon!

KENNY said...

haha....china won da thomas cup 4 da 6th time....Europeans will never get to touch da cup...but it's still quite dissapointing tht malaysia didn't get to da final...da Chinese are simply marvellous..don't you think so??

vdex said...

oh ya china is de best team ever...
nice skill,nice strategies...too good to b beaten as kenny said....^^
n err about ur saffy i`m happy to hear tat she can still stay as ur family member....she reali like in teeth exrcise...hahaha....
n about ur healthy...take care mre bout it...ok..??
hope u get well soon....
skol will b start soon...^^

vdex said...

n smiles more....^0^