Friday, February 18, 2011

Cute Cutie

Mom gave me a link to a new puppy for adoption from petfinder.my.

Her name is Cutie. Every puppy is cute in its own ways. As for Cutie, she has beautiful brown eyes and white-furred chest.


Any potential adopters out there? I wish to adopt her. If only she is a little younger. It might be hard to train her since she is 5 months old.

Update about the lost kitty a.k.a. Crystle.

Someone from Facebook saw her in First Garden area walking with an old man a few days ago. I do have my doubts that the dog he saw is Crystle but it's no harm trying to find her in that direction. Let's continue to keep Crystle in our prayers. God will do a miracle and in the end, everyone will be happy with the outcome. I strongly believe that.

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

Breed: Spitz Mix
Gender: Female
Age: 5 Months
Color: Brown
Size at Maturity: Small
Hair Length: Medium
Vaccinated: Yes
Dewormed: Not Sure
Spayed/Neutered: Not Sure
Health Condition: Healthy
Location: Ampang, Selangor

About Cutie

I'm very shy, but I can be sweet once I trust you!