Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Melanie!

When you spend too long at a certain place, you begin to feel more at home and soon you run out of things to write about that place. Been in the spa for too long and now I feel the need to change environment. Anyway, I just remembered something that happened for the first time last night at the spa. Since this was something new, I shall blog about it.

THERE WAS A FEW SECONDS OF BLACKOUT AND EVERYONE WAS IN TOTAL DARKNESS.

Some guests who were in the villas were scared. There was one who was filling in the consultation card when it happened. What a night! Good thing it was less than a minute. :)

Okay, that's it about the spa. The work routine was normal as per other days.

I bought nasi lemak for my brunch and on the way to the stall, I saw Prem at another stall helping out. Hmm, I wonder what he's doing there.

Last but not least, I dedicate the post from this point on to Melanie Chew. Have an awesome birthday at Cafe de Arc.



Happy 24th Birthday!

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Fiona for your persent to me and your Birthday wishes to me.. =) Thanks a lot. I like it very much.