Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Awesome

I am 23 now. It feels the same. But yesterday was a special day gone by ordinarily until I saw this in my locker after work.


What a sweet surprise from Ju Dee.


It was not busy at all last night since there was no treatments so Zaki went to get two plates of fruits and we had a mini celebration. He gave me an extra pineapple because it was my birthday. See, the day was not so ordinary after all. We also heard fireworks now and then and we simply assumed they were celebrating my birthday when it fact it was really Chinese New Year they were celebrating.

One last birthday message from mom before I dozed off to sleep last night:

I asked God, "How do I get the best out of life?"
God answered,
"Face your past without regret.
Handle your present with confidence.
Prepare for the future without fear."
Then He added:
"Keep the faith and drop the fear.
Don't believe your doubts and never doubt your beliefs.
Life is wonderful if you know how to live."

Happy birthday again=D


Thank you everyone for a lovely virtual birthday celebration. I love it. If people ask me how my birthday was, I will just say, "Awesome."

0 wrote a note: