Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza

The Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is here once again. Went to Ipoh Parade with Miss Nurainie and Alfred and we don't have to queue at all since it was still early (11am).

Didn't think to snap pictures at all in the first place but there's something delicious so I must at least snap a picture of the sushi I took two rounds.


Unagi. Very delicious.


I haven't been to Sushi King often and I think it's my first time eating this. Look at the colours!


These are some of the plates we accumulated. Three persons = 15 plates only. It's such a waste. I should have taken more plates if only my stomach has not surrendered so fast.

Miss went to get her new Blackberry Curve as her current phone desperately needs a replacement. Time to rest in peace.


Blackberry, you have to work hard from now on snapping beautiful pictures of cupcakes!!!


It sure feels good to hold it and realises that you actually own it.

0 wrote a note: