Saturday, February 23, 2008

village of the damned..

This is one of my favourite horror flicks which I remembered watching many, many years ago. I actually wanted to watch it again a few years back but I just couldn't remember the title. All I remember was, there were several children who had psychic powers to control humans using their eyes.

Click here for the synopsis.

Until two days ago, I saw the movie on Cinemax. The title was Village Of The Damned and not The Eyes. I thought the title had something to do with the eyes. See how poor my memory is?

Snapshots from the movie.


This is the cover of the CD I think. Looks so scary.


A bunch of white-headed kids with eyes powerful enough to kill.


The angrier they get, the redder their eyes would be.

Village Of The Damned (1995) was actually a remake of the original film in 1960.

For those of you who want to watch it, the repeat will be on:
25th February: 2-4 pm (Cinemax)
26th February (final repeat): 12-2 am (Cinemax)

I think I prefer watching it on the 25th. =)

3 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

watched before but forgot the whole story line. must watch again

Unknown said...

hahaha... They look like little Nazi children or something

Lynnelle said...

i watched this when i was a kid ! all the children were like dijampi or something by some ghost isit? haha