Wednesday, February 13, 2008

humanity day is today!!

Angpao-collecting days will soon come to an end. I don't like it. If this is the way to earn easy money, I want it to last the whole year round.

Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year which also means the birthday of every human being on earth according to the Chinese. So that also means I have 3 birthdays in a year: The Gregorian Birthday, The Lunar Birthday and the Seventh Day of the Lunar Year.

It'a so good to have birthdays right? However, I am only celebrating the Gregorian one as the date is fixed every year. There's once when I only have 2 birthdays a year because the Lunar and the Gregorian birthdays were on the same date.

Enough about my birthdays. Just want to wish everyone I know and don't know HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It's Humanity Day, so let's celebrate it!

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

where you want to celebrate human's day? why not human's nite? we chat till the darkness is gone and welcome the sunshine. That would be fun and tomorrow valentine's day we get glued in the kitchen making heart shapes from kueh bakul..won't that be jolly fun? Then at night we continue to chat again but this time we chat till a minute just before midnight.