Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the true value of a pencil..

Although mechanical pencils are invented many years ago, some things just do not change.

Kids nowadays are supposed to be tech-savvy but there are just some that still cling onto the old tradition. For example:


Using a pencil till it's that short.

It's remarkable, isn't it? I don't think I can use a pencil until it's that length. I remember throwing pencils away when they were still quite long, probably double that length.


I feel even more ashamed when I look at this one.

If I were to be that particular pencil, I would be very proud. My task to stain the paper/change thoughts into written form is well achieved.


I can hold the pencil in no other way.

As long as the lead is still in existence, the pencil is not useless. I respect kids who know the true value of a pencil.

***

I thought Johnny Depp would get the Oscar for his leading role in Sweeney Todd. But then and again, there were really tough competitors in that category. At least the movie won an Oscar for the Best Art Direction. =D

For the full list of the 80th Annual Awards results, click here.

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

wah hope more people will click the full report site of 80th annual awards results.