Friday, February 29, 2008

my first 29th february post..

I was thinking about updating a few days later but since it's the 29th, a date which comes only four years once, I will write a post today whether I have inspiration or not.

I started this blog in October 2004, which was also a leap year but I already missed the 29th February in that year. So, this will be my first entry on this rare day. =D

One In A Million final will be aired tonight. Sadly, I have to watch the recorded version for the beginning of the show since I will be having the tutorial class tonight. I want Ayu to win! To me, celebrities who participate in reality talent shows are peoplw with thick skins. Stealing the limelight from the rookies when they already have their share of fame. What a disgrace to themselves!

It's not my business anyway to care about who has thick skins and who does not.

So that's all for today, I guess. =)

UPDATE:
Ayu won! Yay!

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

yay. yess!! ayu won at least we have new face and new talent not like having old people to join and in the end.. haha..