Monday, October 11, 2010

Orientation Night (9 October 2010)

My final Orientation Night is over. It was a day before The Triple Ten and wow, it was awesome. I didn't snap pictures at all so the few pictures you are about to see are stolen from Facebook. Thanks, Patricia!


This is a super duper lazy post. It happens all the time. I don't know why I am even blogging in the first place when I am so lazy. I guess it's an obligation to my almost 6-year-old blog.


The backdrop in the ballroom of Heritage Hotel. It was also the dance competition finale hence the theme.


Patricia and I


One of the contestant in the running for Mr. Olympia, Mok and Patricia. I looked like I have highlights in this picture.


Mr. M4


The MC of the night, Suet Yan. This was like after a few attempts of self-snapping when we finally found Mr. Choo to snap the picture for us.

The performances were great and I watched more than eat. I love the prawn dish the most.

After the event:


Went home and snapped ji mui pic with Eunice (who also went for her Prom Night in Tower Regency Hotel)

0 wrote a note: