Friday, February 03, 2006

SPM result will be out in two years' time!!

My mom told me about her fascinating dream last night. In the dream, she was accompanying me to take my SPM result in school but the teacher told her that the result will only be out in two years' time! My mom asked her about those students who will be sitting for their STPM examination in two years.

"Oh, you don't have to worry. The STPM examination has been abolished."-teacher.
"Then what are they going to do in these two years?"-mom.
"They are going to go for national service while waiting for the result, of course!"-teacher.

And I thought I was the only one who's been thinking about the result. My mom really has creative imaginations!

2 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

had a real good laugh as i read your blog. What a dream of mine. If only it's for real. Haha.. anyway results will be out very very soon, so you guys out there who are also waiting for results together with Fiona .. i would like to wish.. all the best...hope there won't be another weird funny dream like this.. God Bless..

....mom....
11.38am.. February 03,2006

Anonymous said...

whoa!!!!!!!!! i seriously AM IN LOVE with YOUR MOM's dream!!!

but sigh, back to reality, eh?

love
duyunZ