Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tangy laksa on a warm Saturday evening

I don't have to think so hard on where to eat for dinner every Saturday as the night market is only walking distance away!

Been dying to try out the laksa for the past few weeks but somehow did not so this time, I went straight to the laksa stall although the Malay economy rice looked tempting.


This is where the delicious laksa is born!


I always prefer mine with no hint of vege so I can taste the soup better! I can actually eat two bowls of this but it is unwise to spend too much on being a glutton.

So what did you have for dinner? Feel free to share with me in the comment below.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I will go to church to be spiritually fed again. I am guilty for not feeding myself well on my own. Oops.

***


On another note, Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort &Spa has opened a Facebook Page! There will be many more updates in due time and why not be the first one to receive upcoming promotions and events? Click here to like the page! Thank you!

1 wrote a note:

sapphire blu said...

2 thumbs up for this post. I miss laksa. Can't remember when was the last time I had it in Penang.