Friday, November 04, 2011

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!! My first post in November!!!!!

Deepavali just ended and Rajesh gave me a container of cookies!


I have finished more than half of them.

I have the appetite for sweet desserts these days. For instance, I had this yesterday.



Some strawberry tarts. So delicious that I finished all three. Yum yum.

I was so excited today because I met Wei Li today! We had lunch together and even got ourselves Chatime!


My bento - Unagi Don (RM16.90). I spoil myself once a week. Hehehe!!! Wei Li and I ordered the same bento! The best of the lot, I should say.


My first time trying Chatime! It was delicious. The best I have tasted though it's RM5.90 a cup.

After that, I went to watch In Time alone as Wei Li has to attend a class at 3pm.

The movie was really interesting. Imagine if you were to live in a zone where everything must be purchased with time. At the same time, your lifetime is doing a countdown. How can you sleep then? Sleeping would mean you would lose 8 hours which could have helped you to get some groceries done. If someone tries to rob you, he would not say, "Money or Life?" because money IS life.

That's just a little something about the movie. Just go watch it! You will not regret it.

0 wrote a note: