Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Youth Camp 2010

A very belated entry on Youth Camp 2010. It was great fun although I got really sick after that. :)


The journey begins!


The hall that we use for the worship sessions





The chalets are located on the hills. To go to our own respective chalets, we have to go through the 'forest'. It is not a real forest. It just looks real.




The view from my chalet


There are ten beds in the chalet


Comes with a balcony too. The air is so chilly the last night I stayed there and I think it is one of the reasons I get sick.


Water closet


Shower room. The pressure is so bad as I was staying in the chalet situated at the highest point of the hill.


The food is awesome. This is the breakfast on the first morning. The porridge is
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!


Group picture 1


Group picture 2


Group picture 3

Came back to Ipoh on the 21st December and went back to Malacca the following day for holiday. Next up: Malacca Trip.

0 wrote a note: