Friday, June 04, 2010

Starwalk 2010

Went to collect Starwalk goodies yesterday and I didn't expect the mere few minutes gives me the chance to appear in one of the photos.


The article


The aunty next to me is very lucky too to be featured in the papers

This year we got stuffs such as Salonpas, some muscle gels, olive oil samples, lolipops, facial wash and the annual shirt.


Gonna find my Vitamin C now. I think I misplaced it.

3 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

u must post the goodies too. dont care I want to see.. will be running quickly here again.

crystle1987

Anonymous said...

They have to bring along their T-shirt and cloth number exchange coupons to redeem the items from the collection counter which will be open from 10am to 5.30pm over the three days.

They can also send their representatives with the coupons to collect the items on their behalf. Choice of T-shirt will be on a first come first served basis.

Those who have lost the coupons or cannot produce them will not be entertained.


IPOH STARWALK 2010

There will be - No walk numbers, T-shirts and goodie bags will be distributed during the walk on Sunday.

Participants are reminded that the reporting centre for competition walkers is the Youth and Sports Department premises while non-competition walkers have to report at the Perak Stadium. The reporting time is from 6am to 6.45am.
source taken from: http://thestar.com.my/

me to you

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you so much