Monday, April 04, 2011

Mixed entry

The economy rice near Pinang Emas is not bad. So far I have been there twice.


What I had on Saturday (2 April). That patty is made of mashed potatoes and minced chicken meat.


These few nights had been busy so I finished work late. My supervisor, Krishnan decided to reward us by treating us after work at Khaleel last night.


Sinful food! Ice-cream on roti pisang.


Group picture with the people available at SMC. Actually it was the farewell for Nadia and Shu Jiun.

(From left, clockwise: Kak Niza, Arvin, Azman, Krishnan, Shu Jiun, me, Nadia and Siew Choo)

Went to Gurney today and bought my supplies of eggs and noodles and a pair of new shoes for work.


It's a backup in case the current one spoils. Hehehe!!

Yesterday was a special day at PCC because three new members got baptised. Enjoy the video!


Hallelujah!!

Will be working morning shift for this week!! Hope I can go back home again soon!

0 wrote a note: