Wednesday, January 30, 2008

a twist of fate..

What will you do when one day, fate snatches your dreams away from you? All that you have, all your joy and laughter?

Life is so fragile that you cannot do anything if fate really turns its back on you. I feel angry sometimes when I read news about innocent lives being snatched away by irresponsible acts of other people. These people don't want to die. They want to live!

Bus accidents has been rampant since last year. What on earth happened? Are there more irresponsible drivers out there? Until today, I still have no answer.

When I got on the bus during the KL trip a couple of weeks ago, I was quite paranoid and prepared for the worst to happen. Hey, you cannot afford to be complacent when you have heard of so many accidents involving buses.

Just now, I came across Lee Nian Ning's blog. I could not go on reading simply because I knew a great girl like her would never be able to update her blog. Her happiness and her bright future had been snatched harshly away from her.

As I glanced through her posts, I knew she had so much ahead of her. So much that she was looking forward to it, striving hard to be a great doctor in future.

Just one unwanted twist of fate, her dreams are shattered. I don't know about you but I feel so much for her that I even put myself in her shoes. All I could see were sorrow, tears, pain, fear and lost of hope.

May you rest in peace, Nian Ning.

1 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

these days many of these accidents happened and sometimes I felt like why bus drivers are so in such a hurry when driving to reach a destination. when I think of all this I am worried too. Our life are always near red line cos we do not know how careful and what are on their mind when they drive.