Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Today is a Smurfy day!

I am back home and the The Smurfs is a very hilarious movie. I don't mind watching it for the second time.


From left: Clumsy Smurf, Grouchy Smurf, Papa Smurf, Smurfette (my favourite character), Gutsy Smurf and Brainy Smurf


Oh, an alternate trailer of The Smurfs


The Smurfs trailer 2 by FilmBoy-gr

The story begins in The Smurf Village where the Smurfs were all preparing for the Blue Moon Festival. On an unfortunate (or rather fortunate) twist of events, Clumsy led another five of his family into the human world via a vortex that is magically opened during the rise of the Blue Moon. And the hilarious adventure begin with Gargamel, the evil sorcerer closes in, hunting them to obtain their Smurf essence.

I was thankful that I managed to get the last eye-level ticket. Indeed, God is a wonderful. I can never thank enough.

After the movie, I saw this cute Pig Pig G phone strap and decided to get it for someone special. :)

Isn't it cute? I think it looks like the plushie in the series but mom said otherwise. Anyway, hope you really like it.

Will be working in afternoon shift for the next four days. Hope I can wake up early tomorrow. I tend to wake up late when I work in the afternoon.

0 wrote a note: