Friday, March 26, 2010

I ♥ Penang!!

This semester is going to end pretty soon. Just one more week of lectures and I am off to take my sweet, sweet break. Exam will pass in a breeze (not to say that I can 100% pass all the papers but I know life wouldn't feel that tough to revise) and more time for rest.

The good news is, I will be heading off to Penang tomorrow for some fun! Someone very important is coming back and oh, how I miss you! Muaxie muax! I am very happy right now for a reason I am not sure of. Maybe it's the thought of Penang. I think I will not regret doing my training in the Pearl of the Orient since I love that place so, so much! Rasa Sayang, here I come.

I need to do something right now but I can't remember.

Oh ya, time to hang dry the blanket. I forgot.

0 wrote a note: