Saturday, September 23, 2006

toast and honey..

I love the fasting month so much because I get to go home early every single day starting from Monday. =)

Ten came today and the number decreased to only five later because the Muslims had to go to the mosque. The only thing we did today was reading the budget for 2007 and nothing else. I've never seen a longer speech than this. A speech so rich in statistics and percentages and other information that seriously work better than sleeping pills. I fell asleep after reading halfway. Correction: Not halfway, I should say, barely a quarter is more accurate. The only source of entertainment was Kevin who clowned himself in front of the class. He pretended to be a pimp daddy with a dozen of hot chicks. (the chicks here refers to the yellow, fluffy ones. Everyone thought he was referring to the other kind of chicks. LOL!!). And not to forget the music from the military band below the class. They played really good although it was a little too loud.

I don't know what's wrong but X is not talking to me. Throughout the whole of the two periods during maths, we did not speak a word to each other. She looked gloomy. Could it be my fault? I bid her goodbye after the lesson and she did not respond. I guess I have to find a chance to talk to her personally.

Had dinner at Kopitiam just now. I ordered a Hong Kong style toast which tasted good. Poor Marrybrown! The front of the shop has been 'conquered' by Kopitiam too as they occupied the space with chairs and tables.


Nice toast with a cube-like butter on the top.
With honey too!

I was telling my dad that i should have ordered a glass of plain iced water so that I could make myself some iced honey drink and I will only pay for the cost of the plain water. Haha. Brilliant idea but it was a total waste I thought of it too late.

One In A Million finally came to an end with Suki being the newly declared millionaire. A millionaire at the age of seventeen! How crazy can the world get? I have barely two thousand in my account at that age! Anyway, congrats to Suki! May all the best come in her way.

6 wrote a note:

Anonymous said...

arghhh...nice post!
hmmmph...
clearin throat
'Thou art is loving- ur blog', Shakespeare said
hahahaa....lame wea

Anonymous said...

btw, it shuldnt be Suki-d current millionaire wea... Faizal deserves beta..he's got a family to tk care of! ahahahaha..dat Superman guy...sobs

Anonymous said...

arghhh...nice post!
hmmmph...
clearin throat
'Thou art is loving- ur blog', Shakespeare said
hahahaa....lame wea

Anonymous said...

lol...i repeated d same comment wea...sori..njoy bloggin fiiii-Na
taa

Anonymous said...

OMG! what happened? your writing style has really changed. i'm impressed...

Anonymous said...

Actually who ever wins makes no difference cos that nite all the three were just as good and talented. I love Suki's new song Berdiri.May God bless Suki abundantly. continue to write more cos I enjoy reading your blogs.

-sapphire-