Thursday, September 30, 2010

I don't have anything to write so look at the FOOD!

Classes commenced last week and I have been busy eating good food like nothing has changed. Actually, lack of material for blogging so putting food pictures are the best to pacify my invisible readers.

Went to Kahve again on Monday for another spectacular lunch with family. I seriously like that place a lot. I think I can dine there every day.


Mashed potato. Lovely texture albeit too peppery. But I still like it.



Fries and mayonnaise + the mashed potato

I love the mashed potato so much that I need to snap it twice.


Eunice's fillet pasta.


My butter rice with grilled chicken.

Have I made you hungry yet?

Today I had my lunch in college. How often do you get your juniors to cook for you? Not very often. They did a very good job considering the number of people in the kitchen were less than five.


Spaghetti bolognaise. Pasta a little overcooked. At least it looked decent in picture. :)

Mok kept pestering me to choose the cream one but too bad I was so stubborn that I did not follow the 'chef's recommendation'. I guess I deserve it.


Drink of the day. A glass of refreshing Sprite to wash everything down the throat.

It's been a long time since I steamed eggs. Dinner time!

This is how six farm eggs looked like after being steamed.

Are you hungry now? I hope you are.

On the other hand, assignments have made their way to college. Final two assignments before I bid eternal farewell to them. I must 'savour' them bit by bit. Today, I inserted the header and footer. The rest shall be continued another day.

Happy last day of September, people. It's October already!

0 wrote a note: